• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Club get together ***canceled***

Choose all dates you can make.

• September 18

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • October 2

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • October 16

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Salted

NJRC Member
How old- my guess is 60's/ but more like 70's- old dodge for me is 40's/50's-just showing my age :cool: :)
Just a little newer. If I get something from the 60’s/70’s it will be a split bumper Camaro. Big block, 4spd.
What no pics???
Ok. Couple our club photographer took.

Attachments

• C814B901-5AB5-4A51-AB0A-B589EE104573.jpeg
    C814B901-5AB5-4A51-AB0A-B589EE104573.jpeg
    523.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 7E30D596-4FB6-4F80-80E6-6A46E6D17080.jpeg
    7E30D596-4FB6-4F80-80E6-6A46E6D17080.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 18

DYIguy

NJRC Member
So it's seems official 10/2- 1-4pm at @momof6kids in Bridgewater- should we bring an appetizer/ beer etc? Throwing this out there- what about some sort of 'prize'- donations money goes to mom- don't know how this works, or even if will work- if not we can post some stuff for trade or sale for that day

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I am still planning on what to make. Thinking of making pulled pork, sausage and peppers, and some other ideas floating around in my head. Anyone is more than welcome to bring food/drinks.

We used to get donations from those in the club and then raffle them off at the meetings. Then the money would go back into the club to buy more things to raffle at later meetings. ;)

And there were always those who would trade or sell things at the meetings.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I always love when I get to talk 'shop' with fellow reefers- a simple exchange turns out to be a half hour conversation. Looking forward to the meet- hoping to see some familiar faces and meet/ connect with some new ones- would chili be wrong to bring ;)- or should I just bring a log of Taylor Ham and a bunch of hard rolls LOL

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I am still planning on what to make. Thinking of making pulled pork, sausage and peppers, and some other ideas floating around in my head. Anyone is more than welcome to bring food/drinks.

We used to get donations from those in the club and then raffle them off at the meetings. Then the money would go back into the club to buy more things to raffle at later meetings. ;)

And there were always those who would trade or sell things at the meetings.
You shouldn't have to feed us- it's not Thanksgiving- easy/ cold pickings are good- even my idea of chili is maybe not the way to go- cheese, chips/ dip or a salad are more than enough- we'll be spending more time gabbing- less time eating

Awesome...thanks for opening your doors to us! I'm going to try to come for the first hour or so before I get swept off in my kids' activities. Will bring a side/dessert and coral for raffle/trade. Is there a posting with details and for RSVP?

momof6kids

NJRC Member
You shouldn't have to feed us- it's not Thanksgiving- easy/ cold pickings are good- even my idea of chili is maybe not the way to go- cheese, chips/ dip or a salad are more than enough- we'll be spending more time gabbing- less time eating
UMMMM... Momma taught me you always have food to give to hungry people. ;)

DYIguy

NJRC Member
UMMMM... Momma taught me you always have food to give to hungry people. ;)
But it's not a sit down lunch/ dinner- more of a 'cocktail hour) finger food is all we need- stuff we can stand, hold and talk all at the same time ( for some of us that will still be a challenge )

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hoping this will still happen on Saturday, I can only spend a short time there- plan on being one of the first to arrive- will bring something edible ( I hope)- got no frags to offer unless someone wants Kenya tree- wondering how I'll find my way there @momof6kids -don't think you'll post your address on here- telepathy? LOL :D :)

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I tried telepathy. Guess you guys didn't get it. Our address is 207 Love Rd. Bridgewater. Looking forward to meeting you all. Anyone who wants to bring something to eat or drink, is more than welcome. We aren't beer drinkers,, sorry about that. Wine and Sangria will be here. BYObeer. ;)