• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ricky's 120 Stony Coral Garden

Everyone has a favorite, this is mine!
Jurnee%2527sUnicorn.jpg

Jurnee's Unicorn

Ricky. You have one of the finest coral collections I have seen. If anyone thinks different. I beseech them to post it. Every thing you post is fantastic. I believe your out in philly area I think? but personally I wouldn’t miss a club meeting there even if they had to take me by stretcher. Just saying well done man. Very well. Thanks for posting.

Ricky. You have one of the finest coral collections I have seen. If anyone thinks different. I beseech them to post it. Every thing you post is fantastic. I believe your out in philly area I think? but personally I wouldn’t miss a club meeting there even if they had to take me by stretcher. Just saying well done man. Very well. Thanks for posting.

Thank you!

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
damn, amazing collection! following. can't believe i missed this thread previously.