• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RLSS Waveline DC 6000 Pump

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I paid about $180 for this through our Group Buy in July and planned to use it for my new upgrade as a return pump. I hooked it up to a manifold that fed my carbon & GFO reactors and also my UV filter. This thing is dead silent and runs great, but I just didn't have enough flow going through my UV filter so I upgraded and bought a DC 12000. It easily has enough flow as a standard return pump. I have a 120g DT with a 40 breeder sump and easily fed a couple of reactors with no problem. Even with my UV filter, I was able to get about 200 gph extra for that... but that was simply too low for a UV filter.

My upgrade happened on 9/13/14 so this pump was running for exactly 5 weeks. It's practically brand new and in mint condition! I have the box and all original packaging.

It has a 1.5" NPT inlet and a 1" NPT outlet. It also comes with 1.5" NPT -> Barb fitting (for the inlet) and 1" NPT -> 1" Barb or 3/4" Barb fitting (can use either for outlet). Includes rubber gaskets for each adapter.

It's currently on sale at PA for $150 but is out of stock.

Anyway, I got it all cleaned up (not that it needed it) and in the box ready for sale. Looking for $125 or best offer. PM me if interested.

Here are some pics:
Whole package -
IMG_0235.jpg
Closeup of power supply -
IMG_0236.jpg
Closeup of Controller -
IMG_0237.jpg
Back of Controller (I added a piece of industrial strength velcro. You can remove easily, but chances are you will do the same so I left it) -
IMG_0239.jpg
Closeup of Pump -
IMG_0240.jpg
Box Shots -
IMG_0241.jpgIMG_0242.jpg

george,
if Tom isn't taking the pump, may i be next in line ? I'll cutting line if i have too. I bring the chain saw with me to cutting line. Halloween is comming. chain saw with ugly asian face will scare everyone off.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That certainly is a scary thought Olivier... so if Tom backs out I don't think I have a choice. :eek: