• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ruined my day

Was gonna go to ACC today then got emergency call and had to go in thinking just half day We’ll it has now turned into a triple shift,, all day then all night then reg scheduled job at 7am not getting home till after 6pm tomorrow. Making Bank while I can but all my wife does is complain that I’m pushing it to far then freaked out this morning when she saw me breathing heavy rubbing my chest (little reflux) saying you’re gonna die or stroke out and said she’s gonna tell my boss he’s pushing me to hard. I told her I’m the one that calls him to put my name at top of Ecall list no matter what I’m good np what’s the worst that could happen

Uggh I’m soaking wet down to my drawers and it’s 40 degrees out I’m sooo f cold now and not getting out of here until 6a to go do my regular schedule for the day. One good thing is my house is a minute away so hopefully I’ll be able to get some fresh clothes. Hot shower would be nice but not gonna happen o well I’m used to stinking from working in the ocean, the thing is that nobody can smell you in the ocean and land stinks way more then a fishing boat

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
you really need a vacation !!!!!! time for some R & R !! or....just a day off and stare at your tank all day. heheheheh

Did that yesterday and by 2pm I was calling my supervisor if there were any Ecalls. I’m to hyper,, even in my old age,, to sit around All day I’m good for 2 hours of rest then that’s it I gotta do something