• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sept Meeting Thank You

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
DSC_1123.jpg

DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_1133.jpg

DSC_1132.jpg

DSC_1131.jpg

DSC_1130.jpg

DSC_1129.jpg

DSC_1128.jpg

DSC_1134.jpg

DSC_1136.jpg

DSC_1139.jpg

DSC_1140.jpg

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Thank you everybody so much for all the kind words and comments. Kami and I really had a wonderful time hosting the PARTY, ummm I mean meeting. We look forward to hosting another one when the time comes.

I must say, the highlight of the night was when Mike Napoli showed up as a surprise guest with some delicious pizza just when we needed it. Welcome back to a great friend and the person responsible for getting me involved in NJRC to begin with.

Well I am off to bed soon, the meeting ended at 2:30 AM and then it was off to NYC this morning. We are beat!!!

malulu

NJRC Member
Thank you everybody so much for all the kind words and comments. Kami and I really had a wonderful time hosting the PARTY, ummm I mean meeting. We look forward to hosting another one when the time comes.

I must say, the highlight of the night was when Mike Napoli showed up as a surprise guest with some delicious pizza just when we needed it. Welcome back to a great friend and the person responsible for getting me involved in NJRC to begin with.

Well I am off to bed soon, the meeting ended at 2:30 AM and then it was off to NYC this morning. We are beat!!!

wow!!!

Definetly a blast D always a pleasure headin over to your crib and Frank was stooked aswell time flew while we where there dude can't believe it was that late when we left and thanks to the njreefs crew also glad to finally been able to login lol

Yea you definetly did J Frank and I hit the road around 11 and they were still going strong with the wine and beer lol

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Good to see you and F on here Jae!!! Glad you guys were able to hang as long as you did...

Thanks to you and Kami, we enjoyed your space and the tank is fantastic. Love the meth lab, an inspiration to any aspiring mad scientist. Kami, thanks for the Presecco!!

I was thinking of the show Breaking Bad as soon as I saw the glow. Then I realized there wasn't a Winnebago anywhere around so I found it highly unlikely :)

howze01

NJRC Member
......guess I'm not one of the cool kids yet...... Either that or I have to stop bringing my grandmother CJ with me.