• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

September Meeting Trades/Sales

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed,

I am interested in a frag of them. If you are talking about the ones MC has and not mine.

The first pic I posted is the mother colony not the actual frag, the frag has about 10 polyps or so on it.

The second pic is one of the frags I have of that color. The other frag has a few less polyps.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I will try to take pics of my frags. I can fix just about any computer problem there is but I can't figure out a Sony 6 Mega Pixal camrea. LOL.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So MC....how'd you make out?
Got a orange and green zoo frag for me?

Ed, if MC doesn't make out too well I'd like a piece of #1 if any more available. I have 2 & 3

I'm not havin any luck.. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, or I'm just too afraid (probably the latter) but I can't seem to get them off the rock. I'm going to try again tomorrow.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bill,

You can also try just breaking a piece of the rock off with the zoas already attached to it.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
if you want I can bring a tile that I use as the mother colony of some of my zoa's. and I will show you how to frag them. and if anyone wants the frags i'll trade or sell them.

i give up, i tried taking the rock out of the tank, so its easier.. and i accidentally hit my purple tipped digi with my hand and fragged that instead.. i practically broke it in half..

I'll have to pass on this, sorry Rich.

I have available

Green Cap frags about 5 of them $5-$20
Bright Green frogspawn 1 each $25
some zoos $varies
Green cap Purple rim 2 each $5
Red Palys $15
Green Palys $15
Bright Green Star Polyps $5

Green Yuma Shrooms if I get time to chip off rock.

Looking for something BLUE...tort..acros

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I somehow ended up with 2 copies of these books.  So the extra are for sale.

The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner  excellent condition $17
The Simple Guide to Marine Aquariums by Jeffrey Kurtz excellent condition $10

I also have
Green Hairy mushrooms (loose) for $5
Red Mushrooms (loose) - $5
Kenya Trees $3
I also have a few zoo frags that fell off in transit of a zoo I just purchased.  They were called aqua/teal zoo's and are kind of neat.  I have 3 frags that have between 4 and 8 heads on them.  Willing to trade for other colors.  Here is a pic of the mother colony.

thumb_aqua%20zoos%203.jpg

RichT:

Thanks again for the GBTA!

As soon I got it into the tank my, also new, Gold Striped Maroon Clown made it his home. They seem very happy together :)

I attemped to post a pic - but i forgot how to do it.

Eric