• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

share some pictures

fisheye

NJRC Member
I was at Feng's store, and got some nice pictures to share.

His store is not officially open yet, but he is around most of the time.
if you want to stop by - Make sure to call ahead.
His number is (917)502-9649

DSC_5966.jpg

DSC_5967.jpg
DSC_5972.jpg
DSC_5983.jpg
DSC_5985.jpg
DSC_5996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow acro heaven. Is this the current location of his store?

702 Bound Brook Rd
Dunellen, NJ 08812
(917) 502-9649

Sent from my galaxy s4

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes, Feng usually has really nice stuff. I've never been to his store, but we get frags for our monthly meeting raffles from him a few times a year and they always look great!

He is also a sponsor of our club so you know he will appreciate your business if you tell him you're a member.

malulu

NJRC Member
price? no worry... Feng will give you a price that you can't refuse...
:)

they are mostly $15 to $30 piece

howze01

NJRC Member
As you get to know Feng, things get cheaper and cheaper lol. He will gladly hang out and talk your ear off too so it isn't hard to get to know him. Cash always seems to make things easier to make a deal with too. David is right, Feng will make it very hard on you to walk out empty handed. Feng is a great guy and a magician when it comes to his display tank and those beautiful sticks he grows.

Feng is fully open for business. Monday - Saturday 12-8pm.

I live down the road from the new shop and I go there often.

What's weird (bizarre actually) is he often has the door locked, but if you call him he'll come downstairs and open the door. He told me he doesn't trust the neighborhood. He asked me where everyone was, why no one was shopping, we told him the consensus online is that he's not operational yet. Not so!

Go visit him, the 800 gallon display tank is a sight to behold. He's been helpful to me so I wanted to let people know.

malulu

NJRC Member
he wanted to have a grand open with great selections...
BUT everytime he got a shipment in...people just smell it and came and grab home... what can he say? "sorry? not selling???"
:)

so he always end up delaying his grant openning...
one of these days!!!

I really gotta take the drive soon. Hey maybe we can host this months meeting at fengs? Thats northern ish and it could be sort of his grand opening?

Sent from my galaxy s4

malulu

NJRC Member
I really gotta take the drive soon. Hey maybe we can host this months meeting at fengs? Thats northern ish and it could be sort of his grand opening?

Sent from my galaxy s4

it did cross my mind earlier...
need to talk to him tomorrow, and let you know...