• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SHIRTS ARE IN (OLD 2019 THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Should be around Wed afternoon, may even be down your way, I'll give you a call

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Is there a possibility of having shirts made again? I wear especially when I know I am headed to LFS or petco. I get people asking me about the club. I just got bleach on my shirt :(. Would like to order 2-3 when there is an interest.

Is there a possibility of having shirts made again? I wear especially when I know I am headed to LFS or petco. I get people asking me about the club. I just got bleach on my shirt :(. Would like to order 2-3 when there is an interest.
I’d totally buy a couple for the fiancée and I!

I wasn’t a member yet when you all ordered shirts I’m sad I missed the bus,, but I’d like to order 3 xl tees with name on them, can you also get other colors as I’d like a PINK one to support cancer (I’m a big supporter of breast cancer) they need to be cured. If not then blue or black will do

Status
Not open for further replies.