• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SHIRTS ARE IN (OLD 2019 THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I wasn’t a member yet when you all ordered shirts I’m sad I missed the bus,, but I’d like to order 3 xl tees with name on them, can you also get other colors as I’d like a PINK one to support cancer (I’m a big supporter of breast cancer) they need to be cured. If not then blue or black will do
I may be able to convince the girl to get a pink one ! Well I'd get it for her Lol but yes maybe a good idea ! Can put a breast cancer patch on it

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Gimme a few more days. I’ll look into colors. Usually the place does a blue and black run for me to keep it simple. Maybe we can run a navy and pink run this time. I’ll talk to the printer on Wed and get prices, colors, etc.

radiata

NJRC Member
Mark_C,

I'm a little late with this, but I'd be interested in a Blue Shirt* with the name "Radiata". Since I only wear Tees with a pocket, I'd prefer it that way, but I can live without it. Let me know what my financial obligation are, and to who...

Bob

* Pink doesn't cut it!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mark_C,

I'm a little late with this, but I'd be interested in a Blue Shirt* with the name "Radiata". Since I only wear Tees with a pocket, I'd prefer it that way, but I can live without it. Let me know what my financial obligation are, and to who...

Bob

* Pink doesn't cut it!

Bob, I have a thread in announcements for orders. M

Status
Not open for further replies.