• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Should I Frag it? Hammer

This hammer looks like it’s going down in the button heads!! The upper heads take most of the light. Would you Frag it? Thought please it will be appreciated!! Thanks

Attachments

• 0A50B64C-7410-418B-BA20-BA14FC6B1C72.jpeg
    0A50B64C-7410-418B-BA20-BA14FC6B1C72.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 3E8FD5A4-AA07-42BF-930A-FA0BBA60636D.jpeg
    3E8FD5A4-AA07-42BF-930A-FA0BBA60636D.jpeg
    680.3 KB · Views: 24
This hammer looks like it’s going down in the button heads!! The upper heads take most of the light. Would you Frag it? Thought please it will be appreciated!! Thanks
If the head is fully formed and it has enough skeleton base to frag it just do it.
If you don’t chances are that head will die anyway.

If the head is fully formed and it has enough skeleton base to frag it just do it.
If you don’t chances are that head will die anyway.
Hay thank
That’s exactly what I wanted, but was worried about it because the same happened with my orange hammer and lost 2 heads after I Frag it! Have not get there yet but probably later I’ll check it out again
What are you going to frag it with ?
I’m thinking this!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
Just be careful with a hacksaw that it doesn't cause the whole coral to fracture. Then you might lose even more heads. Possibly safer to use a Dremel.