• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Show us your little STONIES!

C

concept3

steve68 said:
i'll take a frag of ur hands :)
how about that one that was like an orange that u frag i dont have that one

You mean the humilis? I left 1 for just in cases, and of course 2 for myself to regrow. You can have it.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here are a pair:

sps_1.jpg

sps_2.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ReefDrumz said:
What is that first one John? Looks nice

No clue, Brian. Let's just call it "Something teal with Burgandy". It was one of the frags I got from MichaelM (HUGE thanks to Mike, BTW!).

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Man you guys have nice Stonies I hope some are up for trade or sale at the FEB meeting ;D
Daniel

The lens was a 14-54mm f2.8-3.5

I have another new lens on the way, they aren't cheap but the difference is obvious the minute you start to click away.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Blstravler said:
The lens was a 14-54mm f2.8-3.5

I have another new lens on the way, they aren't cheap but the difference is obvious the minute you start to click away.
I have the Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 and I been using 18-70mm zoom lens for the Photos here.
Lens are not cheap I do know what you mean.
Just my two cents
Daniel

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I don't know Mike, you seem to be doing pretty well with that camera! What's that yellow thing in the last pic? It's really nice.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
John. After I get my lights working and corals looking healthy, I want to hire you to take some nice pics. for me

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My ballast will be in any day now. I just picked up the 3000 leauges under the sea from Glenn. Someone needs to take a nice pic. of that coral. It's beautiful. I'm glad the pics. did the coral no justuce when he posted the pics. to sell it.