• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

site broken for me

i dont know where to put this, but this site seems to be broken for me, in many sections i only see the stickys. For example, i go to OG2 section or Tropiquarium section and i only see the stickys from years ago. However on the index on the side, i see there is a new post. i can click it and see the new post, just i cant get see it from the section.

this is on many of the sections, not just those 2.

i dont see any settings in my profile for this, but if anyone has any ideas, i would appreciate it

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
In a particular forum, you need to change the setting to list the posts from where on.

Select the drop down to some like "post from last 6 months" then select show posts.

It should work.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
To help explain what Sunny is describing a bit better, I took a screen shot to show you what he means.

First, you need to open the main header for the forum (in your example, that would be the "Tropiquarium" section.) Once there, follow the instructions on this image and you should see all the posts that are available for that section:

Show Threads.jpg

Hope that helps! ;)