• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

So how did those Red Sea tanks hold up during the quake??????

Salted

NJRC Member
I’m at work. Called my son to check the tank and everything looks good. Ill give it a good inspection for cracks when I get home.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I was walking my dogs and did not feel or even know about it. came home to people texting me and people from work messaging me on out appl if I am okay.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I was sitting at my desk, looking out a window when it happened, very scary- thought the world was ending lol- watching everything shake outside and feeling like the house was exploding- my tank is fine though

Salted

NJRC Member
I was walking my dogs and did not feel or even know about it. came home to people texting me and people from work messaging me on out appl if I am okay.
Had quite the opposite experience in Flanders. The house really shook hard and the initial boom was like an explosion. Quite impressive.

Inspected the tank and sump for cracks when I got home and all is well.