• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some Frags for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearing out some frags from my 10 gallon frag tank I have to make room for a 60" acrylic frag tank and expand some selections.

I have zoas and palythoas for sale currently. Many $5 and $10 frags. SJReefers will get better prices than those off Craigslist for my Armor Of God Palythoas. Located in Medford NJ (yes, a lil more southern than most of you) 20 mins off exit 4 of NJTP or exit 34, 36, or 43 from 295.

Toxic Red Watermelon Zoas $5 and $10 frags
Toxic Green Watermelon Zoas $5 and $10 frags
Glowstick Green Ninja Star Zoas $5 and $10 frags
Armor of God Palythoas $5 head but 3 heads for $10 to SJ reefers only
Neon blushing yellow zoas $5 frags
Gorilla Nipple zoas ONLY 2 LEFT!!! ONE FOR $5 ONE FOR $10

AOG1.jpgdownload (3).jpgdownload (5).jpgdownload (2).jpg

And if anyone has some cool zoas or palythoas, I'd love to trade up some stuff. My nano is packed to the gills and I'm gonna need to find stuff to fill up the new tank I'm setting up. I'd rather not take stuff from the nano that I already have. I've had to pull this stuff out already and move it to the 10 gallon I set up to make room!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Shawn, I'd like to stop by after work one night and pick out a few frags. Can you pm me your address and phone number so I can contact you about setting up a meeting date/time?

More Frags available. Have a flaming pink lipped acan, Maroon and neon green Blasto, Metallic star zoas, sour apple zoas, armor of god Palys, Hot pink palys, neon green zoas, pink palys, domino zoas, still have some watermelon red zoas left as well.

I work M-F 11a-7p.... I'm home by 7:30. I do have this Saturday off, all day and night I'll be home scratching my head over plumbing a 75 gallon acrylic frag tank that was originally drilled improperly! lol

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just wanted to say I stopped by Shawns on monday and picked up a couple frags and he's a great guy to deal with. I walked out with 3 frags, plus he gave me a magnet set for my frag rack for free. Well worth the trip and I'd recommend him if you're nearby.

Thanks again Shawn!

Appreciate that George. I also appreciate you and Jim helping me out with ideas on how to plumb that monster! It's holding and working!
I've started a Facebook Page, in case anyone wants to check it out. Update my stuff wherever I can. "Like" the page Zoanut, and all pics and info are there.

Some more frags and full rocks available if people are interested. You can email me at zoanut@gmail.com and I'll send you the list. I have acro frags, zoa frags, Rocks of both, 3" Acro Colony, and some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.