• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some Questions: (Ich, QT, Salt, etc...)

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Actually, that is the plan, kind of.

I'm going to keep the 29g running though, and it might be the permanent home of these two clowns, and I'll just replenish some fishies in the 55g when it's ready.

I actually plan on running 2 tanks once all this is over. Same as before, just 2 sw tanks, instead of 1 sw and one fw...

Thanks again for all the help.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
But the question still remains: Where can I get some live rock to stick in the tank that won't need to be qt'ed for 2 months? Is it even possible?

Thanks!

Basically if you buy some decent rock I would be willing to exchange it for you for established rock to get you going. I also just recently purchased some rock from the club that I've been cleaning (looking pretty good) and have QTed that I would use to replace any rock with. Depending on the amount of rock you need I could maybe just sell you some rock (from my stock) at the same price I paid for the club rock.

Send me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call to discuss some options if you want. I'll try and help you whatever way makes the best sense for you.

Carlo