• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

some shots of my frag tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
eastonreef said:
thanks for the compliments... my photo skills arent that great yet... but i'm learning

Keep hanging out with Larry and you should get it quick. How is he doing? Haven't seen him around here for some time. Tell him that NJRC says "HI"......

ricwilli said:
eastonreef said:
thanks for the compliments... my photo skills arent that great yet... but i'm learning

Keep hanging out with Larry and you should get it quick. How is he doing? Haven't seen him around here for some time. Tell him that NJRC says "HI"......

the only reason my pics are half decent is cause larry told me what camera to buy and how to use it...my pics before where horrible....lol

i know he's been busy.... when i talk to him i'll let him know.... ;D

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Boy your frags are NICE!! What lighting are you using? If you don't mine me asking.

This thread is locked.

Members of NJRC have the privilege of posting and selling frags within our members only forums. If you do not want to be a part of the club please do not bother posting thinly-disguised for sale threads in the photography forum.

Consider this your one and only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.