• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some stuff on Craigslist

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Theres a bowfront outside of a house a couple blocks down (in Brick), looks to be 40g or so, with a stand.
Guess its waiting for bulk pickup, which is Monday.
If anyone is interested I can check it out for you.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Theres a bowfront outside of a house a couple blocks down (in Brick), looks to be 40g or so, with a stand.
Guess its waiting for bulk pickup, which is Monday.
If anyone is interested I can check it out for you.

Don't tempt me. Cycled through about 4 tanks already not including the corner.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Here’s a 260 gallon in Farmindale if anyone wants a big tank.

Here’s a 260 gallon in Farmindale if anyone wants a big tank.
Why do you people keep posting things like this to a bunch of reefing junkies. It’s killing me seeing things like this and my mind spinning on overdrive thinking mmmmm 260 would be great start to a awesome build,, and like madreefer said the start of a divorce

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Why do you people keep posting things like this to a bunch of reefing junkies. It’s killing me seeing things like this and my mind spinning on overdrive thinking mmmmm 260 would be great start to a awesome build,, and like madreefer said the start of a divorce
I know right! I want all the tanks I see on these sights.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Plus I lost a sweet big tank yesterday so a even bigger one would be a great replacement
I saw that and so sorry that happened to you. I was hoping you could be able to fix it and I still think you may be able to. But a ready made big tank is very tempting lol