• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Stuck home for a while

So I just had cervical spine surgery and will be stuck in the house for a month or so. If anyone else is around during the day send me a message. My tank is doing well. (300 gallon) and we could compare notes and shoot the stuff. :)
Chris

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ouch Chris! Right before Thanksgiving. Hope your recover goes well.

Well I think I'm done with soccer for the season, so I'll be around. I believe I did my last group of outdoor games today. And I've decided to not do indoor this year. So I'm around.

Im doing ok cant move my neck had c5-6 andc5-7 fused. Had some heart issues in recovery so im really on my butt. Biggest issue is sleeping. I toss and turn so i have been sleeping sitting up. Getting 4 hours at a clip so im ok but ...Im open for visitors. Anyone want to see my 300 g tank?
:)

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
Hi Chris
If you need any help I am nearby. My daughter Catie is friends with your son and I have
dropped her off at your house a few times. If you need anything at all please feel free to let me know.
I am also home for a while. I was hit by a car while out bike riding but am in the later stages of recovery.
I'd be back at work already but the Doctor won't sign off till I'm 100%.
Tom

now thats funny!
Im just sitting around if you want to take a look at the tank come over
Im sitting here messing with a laptop that i upgraded to win 10 that wont get on the internet now.

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
Don't act so healthy.
After my wife realized I was going to be OK , I became the maid, cook and chief bottle washer. She comes home from work everyday to a clean house and a home cooked meal. I'm off to Wegmans now to get ready for Thanks Giving.
Enjoy Netflix while you can, and remember to limp a little while your wife's watching,