• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sump

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
TSM aquatics is shutting down.
They are selling all their tanks and sump
I also need a large sump

Attachments

• 4E7EAFA9-0C93-4237-A854-E63A8AC550CD.png
    4E7EAFA9-0C93-4237-A854-E63A8AC550CD.png
    422.8 KB · Views: 14
Anyone selling a 75 gallon sump? I am looking for the largest size possible that can fit inside a 220 cabinet stand.
Ive got a 40 gallon breeder set up with glass baffles silicone in for 2 return pumps. i can let that one go for 40. i have a fancy acrylic one i never used, thats like either 350 or 500. have to ask my wife what i paid for that one.

otherwise i think petco started selling a 60 breeder not long ago.

You're getting bigger than the one you are selling? Yours would be perfect for me if it would fit. Still trying to determine if I can change some things around to make yours work.Thanks for the TSM suggestion. I will reach out to them.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
You're getting bigger than the one you are selling? Yours would be perfect for me if it would fit. Still trying to determine if I can change some things around to make yours work.Thanks for the TSM suggestion. I will reach out to them.
My sump is a 100 gallon it’s very strong acrylic.it’s 4ft x24 and it’s 24 tall I want 5ft or 6ft. I am thinking about just getting a custom sump from the same people I got my frag tank from. That way I can get everything I want. My sump is too large to fit in your cabinet

Ive got a 40 gallon breeder set up with glass baffles silicone in for 2 return pumps. i can let that one go for 40. i have a fancy acrylic one i never used, thats like either 350 or 500. have to ask my wife what i paid for that one.

otherwise i think petco started selling a 60 breeder not long ago.
I am looking for a little bigger than 40 gallon.