• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Breakdown

Maybe i can help :)
I purchased this lighting about 2 months ago for my 75 gallon tank. I sold the tank about a month after I had the fixture. Well my buddy needs to sell everything too because he is not having a positive expierience and his wife now wants the tank out of the house. He already got rid of all the livestock but live rock and is now selling all the dry goods......Here is what is for sale.

Live Rock about 80 pounds $100.00
75 gallon reef ready tank $85.00
Custom made stand and canopy furniture grade $250.00
Amiricle W/D filter used as a sump $55.00
Ice Cap Pre wired T5 w/660 ballast and bulbs cost was $480.00 sell $275.00
Life Reef auto top off (awesome unit) cost was $150.00 sell $70.00
Tunze Doc skimmer great shape cost was $325.00 sell $190.00
Mag 9.5 return pump less then a month old $75.00

I would prefer local sales but will ship the smaller items if you pay for shipping. Here are some photos when the tank was in action.

DSCF1605.jpg

DSCF1606.jpg

DSCF1608.jpg

Live Rock and Skimmer sold.

I only have the picture you see above. The tank is 5 years old and in great shape. I had it set up as a room divider. Stand has doors on both sides.

It is a vortech and it was already sold.

I did mention this is an almost brand new, Icecap pre wired 4x54 watt T5 fixture with a 660 ballast right???

This thing was over $400.00 w the bulbs. Great deal for someone that needs lighting.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Can you give some more info on the Life Reef ATO unit? Any pics or a link to see what is included?

Open to offers...

Tank
Stand and canopy
Lifereef auto topoff
Mag 9.5
amiracle W/D used as sump
Ice Cap 4 - 54w t5 prewired fixture w/ 660 ballast

LifeReef top off sold. Open to offers....This is a really nice tank and stand. Open to offers need it out.....

Nice stand! Someone should hop on this deal. If my back was in better health, I would be very tempted. I feel like knocking out a wall just to have a tank viewable from three sides. Wife would change the locks on me though.