• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank crashed!

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
We'll a week has gone by since my last update so here goes, tanks doing great alk finally dropped a couple days ago to 8.5 and cal is up due to cal dosing to help drop alk it is at 500 but slowly moving down, mag is at 1400 with that said I started adding coral yesterday and everything seems to be stable. Checked numbers again today and they seem steady.

To all who offered help I thank every one of you..
From here on in all posts regarding this tank will be in tale of the tank, thanks again

Good to hear your moving forward again. And looking forward to some pics on the progress as it comes

We'll a week has gone by since my last update so here goes, tanks doing great alk finally dropped a couple days ago to 8.5 and cal is up due to cal dosing to help drop alk it is at 500 but slowly moving down, mag is at 1400 with that said I started adding coral yesterday and everything seems to be stable. Checked numbers again today and they seem steady.

To all who offered help I thank every one of you..
From here on in all posts regarding this tank will be in tale of the tank, thanks again
Good to know everything is back to normal.