• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Move

erics210

NJRC Member
What type of suction cups have people successfully used?
I got the orange plastic ones, and the handle literally snapped off.
I tried. You get what you pay for.
But are there ADT 8in versions usable? Or should you get the Woods Power Grips?
Just wondering people's experience.
1607466336372.png

What type of suction cups have people successfully used?
I got the orange plastic ones, and the handle literally snapped off.
I tried. You get what you pay for.
But are there ADT 8in versions usable? Or should you get the Woods Power Grips?
Just wondering people's experience.
View attachment 33298
I like the second one@Del wich ones you got let brother man borrow them so not to waste money

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I like the second one@Del wich ones you got let brother man borrow them so not to waste money
I returned those i got for the move. we didn't really use them so Amazon took them back. they were the ones that were $85 each. they were gold and black.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
SOrry late to the post and nil on advice, but happy to lend arms and back when move is going down.

Shawn2122

NJRC Member
SOrry late to the post and nil on advice, but happy to lend arms and back when move is going down.
Thanks Mark. I meet you two summers ago at a meeting in Point. I went to a meeting and I didn't even have a tank haha. I am finally getting back in the hobby and getting my dream tank lol. Thanks for the offer, I will hit you up in January.