• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The 210 tank build

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
lovely

do you still have the clam?

Unfortunately not, we decided to go with more angels and I think the clam became a casualty of that. It looked really good for a while and then slowly started to recede until it died. I know a lot can go wrong with them so we are going to stay away while we have more angels.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
The green took a few years, you will see little specs sooner but the patches take a while to come in. The angels are doing angel things which mean they pick. We have had to move some LPS downstairs, but others they leave alone. We without a doubt have better PE on the SPS in the frag tank, but we love the angels so they are staying.

I really like angel too, I’m happy you found ways to make it work.
My jawbreaker is only been here a few months so looks like I still have to wait a long time!!!!

Attachments

• 814A3439-DE61-413A-912F-C11219F58A41.jpeg
    814A3439-DE61-413A-912F-C11219F58A41.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
@horseplay They still spawn just about every night, so yes it is working out very well and thank you again

@ericrodriguez That is a gorgeous mushroom, I think they all kind of develop at their own rate so just keep an eye.