• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The 210 tank build

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
The cooper band should get rid of any aptasia you have in the tank

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Glad to see the sps that have gotten through it all!!

Yes, some of the pieces held on really well, other almost completely died off but are coming back which is always encouraging. Obviously some new pieces in there that are already starting to grow for us so that is cool too. We have been getting some nice ORA pieces lately from petco and maybe had some fun on Jason Fox's livesale last week.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
The cooper band should get rid of any aptasia you have in the tank

Really hoping he does. We have noticed the smaller ones starting to disapear and not really pop back up but he is not touching the larger ones. We did another round of F Aiptasia over the weekend so hopefully that will help as well.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Those barnacle blennies are fast becoming one of my favorite fish.
When I dowhgrade one of the clowns, I think I'm going to track down 2 or 3.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
They really do add a lot of personality in a tiny fish. We got them from live aquaria but have not seen them since, but will keep an eye out for you.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Started dosing the Red Sea reef energy ab+ and I will say the corals like it. Colors and polyp extension look better so we will do it for a while and see how it goes. Some older pics I forgot to post. 7814C9B7-A767-4F6D-97AF-7C7F6B65208B.jpegFB07E234-2C29-4647-8B13-639A2597345E.jpeg893A3E0E-34D3-4ADA-8E81-80ED10EEA046.jpeg

erics210

NJRC Member
Matt, Does your tank have sand or is it kinda bare bottom?
Just checked out the thread. WOW. Lots going on there. Keep it up. Looking good.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I have also been dosing the reef energy for about 3 weeks now and my corals definitely look better. Deeper colors better extensions. Good luck with it.