• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The End For Now (75g RR)

Aside from everything being healthy, my tank has a case of HA due to my neglect. Not having the time nor the patience to keep up with it properly, I have decided to take a break for a while. It's sad to say but my interest has fizzled as my family takes up most of my time now.

My Christmas wish is to sell everything in one shot (isnt it everyones?) Not sure if it should be more or less but i'm asking $850.00. The skimmer alone was $250 when I got it last year at the TB group buy.

LIVESTOCK

4” Gold Banded Maroon Clown at least 4 years old (queen of the tank)
3 ½” Staghorn Damsel at least 4 years old
2 Yellowtail Damsels
2 Black and White Striped Damsels
1 Tomini Tang

3 Green Bubble Tipped Anemones. Two large, one small (recently split again)

Various snails & crabs

4-5” DSB

I’m not sure how much rock I have but it seems like alot. I also have 5 gallon buckets ofrock that have been sitting outside for a while as well.

CORALS

Most of my corals consist of softies. Various leathers, shrooms polyps xenia andsuch. I suppose the beauty of them allwould be a 12”+ diameter Green Polyped toadstool. I also have a mass of branching frogspawn and Candy Cane.

EQUIPMENT

75 Gallon RR w/ offset overflow with standard stand &canopy.

Bubble Magus NAC7 Cone Skimmer purchased last year. TanksNStuff can vouch for this skimmer as hepurchased one at the same time.

VorTech MP40w 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Gen.

Koralia 3, Koralia 2

MAG7 as return pump. Year and a half old.

Red Sea Wavemaster PRO

JBJ ATO

Filter sock set up.

Wet/dry converted into sump. (I also have a 20L sitting in my kitchen waiting to be built into a sumpI will toss in.

Pure Flo 2 RO/DI unit w/ 30 gal mixing bucket.

300w heater

LIGHTING

Current Sundial 48” T5 HO 4 Bulb w/built in timers with anadditional retrofitted bulb on each side powered by an IceCap 660 ballast for atotal of 6 bulbs. (could use new bulbsall around)

I’m sure there is stuff that I have forgot to mention. If this is all taken at once, I will toss in EVERYTHING that has to do with this hobby that I have laying around whichincludes any and all pumps, lighting (I have a 48” PC fixture in the shed thatI’m not sure works or not), rock, salt, tanks, do-dads and wickydoos.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dibs on the do-dads and wickydoos! J/K

Seriously though, sorry to see you leaving the hobby James. I'm sure you'll be back eventually. And yes, I can vouch for the skimmer. I had to fabricate a 5 gal. acrylic container to collect the skimmate that mine produces. Otherwise, I'd be emptying the cup way too often. It's a quality skimmer!

Good luck with your sale James.

Sorry to hear your getting out. If you decide to part some stuff out Id be interested in a couple things on there.

hey man - if it's bryopsis - a gallon of tech M will destroy the stuff in a month or two with no danger to the rest of the tank.

If it's just regular HA - just throw in a couple mexican turbos.

consider mexican turbos = $20 for 2~3.
Tech M is $30 or so for a gallon.

vs selling your tank at 50% discounted rates.

At least try the remedy first. Hope you'll reconsider!