• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Twin Spot Hogfish - FS - $50 - Monroe, 08831

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I have a twin spot hogfish for sale. It is over 3 inches and very healthy.

http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?pid=469&cid=29&did=1
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+35+1157&pcatid=1157

The pic below is WYSIWYG. - $50 pickup in Monroe - 08831.

DSC_0683-1.jpg

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Need to make some room for some new fish. Actually, I was trying to catch my X-MAS wrasse as she was bullying some other fish in the tank.
This guy was trapped with her in the trap ;). Since it is already out of the tank might as well..

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Gotcha. I just added what I thought might be my last fish for my 75g (Copper Banded B-Fly), but this is a cool fish that I wouldn't mind adding. It's not that big and wouldn't be a major issue with my fish to water ratio.

Let me think about it a bit and I'll get back to you if interested. If you have an opportunity to sell it before you hear back from me, don't hesitate on my behalf. :cool:

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
NP George. Take your time.

Yes, they only reach about 4 inches and are not as aggressive as the larger hogs :D

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Nice fish. Too bad my tank is messed up now. Won't be adding fish until the end of November at the earliest.
Good luck with the sale.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sunny, been thinking about this fish all day. I'd really like to buy it from you, but didn't realize you lived like an hour and 10 minutes away. I was thinking you were in Monroeville, which is only like a half hour from me. :frown:

It's not a major deal to travel that far for such a great fish, but it would take some planning due to the distance. Are you going to be around saturday morning/afternoon? If so, pm me your address, phone number and a good time to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.