• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Underwater World?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
i've been there but I believe they are moving to a new location soon. I haven't been in awhile but they were a decent LFS. bought one of my tangs from them a few years ago and its been healthy. dry good prices are fine.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Yeah I have stopped by the store along time ago.
the owner was nice but I really wanted to clean his tanks.
the tanks are all over the place. Most corals are not for sale
And don’t have a price.

Salted

NJRC Member
Yeah I have stopped by the store along time ago.
the owner was nice but I really wanted to clean his tanks.
the tanks are all over the place. Most corals are not for sale
And don’t have a price.
Good business model a store with stuff not for sale. Gas is too expensive to run there for that. Thanks for the info Amado.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Good business model a store with stuff not for sale. Gas is too expensive to run there for that. Thanks for the info Amado.
The problem with me is that reefco is also on rt22 and it’s the complete opposite of this. All his tanks are clean and all products and corals are labeled and price.
fish all have the date they arrived. This is important information when buying fish.
I never buy coral from a store or vendor that doesn’t put prices.
that’s a sign that he will give different prices to different people.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Reefco is is a pretty first class operation. I'm heading down there soon. Planning a reefco/fengs/ocean gallery + lunch trip.
Let me know when if you want to meet up. This is my back yard.