• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Up for grabs 08844

This week there were two people that asked for some items both that I was willing to give for free. I PM both of them and got no responses. The right thing to do is at least PM me and let me know that you got the item already we are not interested in mine. I think we all are here to help each other that's what club is about. I know how expensive this hobby is and I know we all have hardware that we don't use that can help other people out.
I have a 1000 gallon overflow box with two bulkheads , 48 inch PC lights 220 Watt it needs a little plastic that shields the lights.,
a sump made out of a 20 gallon fish tank , a 55 gallon tank with the plastic rim broke it hold water but the rim needs to be replaced and a 20 gallon tank with a metal stand also up for grabs for free or you can donate a piece of coral to me.