• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

used rr 180 Ocean Twp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one of my power strip catch on fire while I was'nt home. My poor wife was and put it out with a fire extinqisher which killed everything in the tank.
I decided to clean it out and get rid of it. Ma be 1 or 2 very small scratches. comes with both durso's yes RR.
Stand needs to be cleaned inside from smoke damage only a slight burn on stand inside. tank and stand $200.

Also have a 72" aquapro light fixture w/3 150 halides and 4 96 watt atinics $300. only 3 yrs old and in great working order about 3 months life left on bulbs.

A 70 gal. acrylic sump w/ baffles $75. one baffle needs a little more glue

Wow that's tough luck. I bet your wife feels kind of bad. She had to do what she thought was right to be safe. Do you have pics of the sump?

Dave, Sorry to hear about the fire.Im glad it wasnt worse and everyones ok.Im also sad that the 72" fixture isnt 250w mh..catch up with ya soon..

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dave, That really sucks for you and your wife.. but i have to ask was the power strip a coralife?

no pics sorry Sid no not a coralife the prices are so low on these items I dont have time to mess around pm me if you want anything. thanks

I went with the 150's because of less heat issue. never had a problem with growth.

Sorry, Not related to the Sale. What type of Extinguisher? an ABC ? Guessing that they are no longer Sodium Bicarbonate if it was

Status
Not open for further replies.