• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome Aquarium Care Center!

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
still looking on the vanuatu and thank you all very much for the warm welcome. We would like everyone from the club to feel at home here! Our doors and phones are always open. Look forward to a great time together.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I know first hand that to be true, thanks that Benny looks great, thanks for opening your doors for my wife to pick it up.
Welcome aboard

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
When I developed the concept we wanted to allow shoppers to have some very special features such as discounted prices, access to our new website(still under construction) where we have an interface that will allow you to track all of your water levels, equipment, fish and coral. It also will have the ability to allow certain control software to reside there. It has a social forum where members can interact with each other, share photos and so much more. You can request a fish or coral, shop from home....... There is much more to it but all i can say for now. Members also have shop times that the public will not be able to access the facility, call us 24 hours a day for emergencies, discounts or free educational programs, seminars, oh and we are installing some lab equipment from HACH that will allow us to actually give you all accurate test results. Forgot to mention the 24 hour a day water system we are putting in so you can come get Pure RODI and Saltwater which by the way is mixed with Royal nature salt. We are not finished with much of this so we are offering every shopper to sign up for FREE and experience the discounts and weekly blow out specials. I want everyones experience here at ACC to be enjoyable! We will work hard to allow that to happen! We have some literature you can pick up in the store that spells it out a bit more fluidly. lol Hope to see you soon!

That sounds great. I'm hoping to get there this weekend as a matter of fact. I look forward to see the store and meeting you guys.

When I was reading over the brochure it says the gold member gets free home/office delivery. If this is true, that would be an awesome deal for $69 a year. So I guess my question is would this basically work like ordering from an online store except there's no shipping costs? Or do we have to choose from what you have in the shop? Either way I think I would be interested in that just from the money I would save in gas from driving to the store and back.

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
The new site will have a shopping cart that is tied into your account. You can shop and we will deliver. We are working on tweaking the membership plans now with the feedback we have received. Also we do offer a service to come into your home or office and evaluate your aquarium, map out all of your equipment and put it into our system so you can use it. We are working hard on getting the new site finished up so we can put it into beta for a month then release. At that point we will have memberships for sale. In the mean time we have been offering silver members to get the platinum discount prices in the store...... we hope to have our new lab installed next week!!!!! let you guys know on that.

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
We are all excited to get the memberships up and running with all of the features. We just got news that our water lab equipment is getting ready to ship!!!! We will update you on the specifics as soon as we have them. Otherwise we are working on finishing the website and then we can launch the memberships.