• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hello all, my name is Ed and I’m in Hunderton County. I started up a small mixed reef tank (55gal.) about a year ago. Trying to figure things out as I go along. Hoping to learn more from this group as my tank matures.
 

DEL

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Moderator
Lots of new members ! Welcome @Ed C. to NJRC!! Hope we can help you on your journey !
 
Hello everyone. I am in the process of gathering things for my 32 gallon reef tank that I am planning. Just ordered my aquarium stand for it today actually. Looking forward to learning from fellow hobbists and sharing my reefing journey with you all.
 
Heyb there im manuel just started on saltwater tanks been doing freshwater tansk for the last 3 years , had stopped after I moved from fl -> co -> now NJ and just restarted casue I went into reefco which is pretty close to me and fell in love with the corals and saltwater fish . So im hoppinhg to learn from all the hobbyist in here it will be great to meet yall.
 

john90009

NJRC Member
Happy to have you, Brian and his staff are very knowledgeable and won’t steer you wrong. It will take time to master some things so enjoy the journey.
 
Top