• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Whale Watching...Cape May

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a free ticket for whale watching in Cape May, I bought it through Groupon and can easily send you the PDF so you can print it. Needs to be used in the next week. I needed one less then I bought. Kids under 6 are free so if that applies you can take one little one with you at no cost.

Hey this is something for all you south members to take advantage of. Don't say I never look out for you guys.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry for the sidetracking James. Can this be used over the weekend or does it have to be used during the week?

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey this is something for all you south members to take advantage of. Don't say I never look out for you guys.
I would love to take me kid but i might have to work the whole weekend.. if there is not Saturday work i will take it

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks.. I will find out tomorrow if there is work Saturday.. I know Sunday I can't due to helping a fellow member with some painting

Guy who is there after 11 is pain...best to call in the AM from 9-11 FYI. He might give you some info but not likely to win any awards for friendlyness.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Guy who is there after 11 is pain...best to call in the AM from 9-11 FYI. He might give you some info but not likely to win any awards for friendlyness.
Thanks.. I know the type:)
image004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.