• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What would be a fair trade for an ASD Dragon Soul?

Good morning everyone. On the last ASD live sale, I was the one who snagged the multi-head dragon soul torch. Not that I am going to frag this the day it goes in my tank but I am planning on fragging this soon in hopes of trading for a different type of torch to expand the variety of my future state Euphyllia garden . Just wondering, what would be a fair trade when I do? I am not one to be hung up on the designer name corals but I do believe in value for value. Would love some thoughts (and maybe an offers for a few months out). (Pardon the lousy picture..had to take it from the ASD sales receipt because they took down the higher quality picture before I could save it)

Anyways..happy reefing!!! And for you non-members..think about joining up. This is an awesome forum...consider supporting it.

Attachments

• DS Torch.jpg
    DS Torch.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
In my opinion fair trade value is whatever you deem the coral to be if you’re looking for another torch then I would state that in any trade post you make. I’m sure that people are going to offer you something nice for it

D

Deleted member 27248

Fellow reefer just sold one to another reefer for 200.