• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Where to find clean chaeto

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I’m in Denville if you want to come up later. Of course once again I just threw out a big clump but I have enough to give you a sandwich bag worth since you’re in need.
I need less than a sandwich bag essentially lol

If I can get out early enough I may just swing throughm

Salted

NJRC Member
Toms River, or West Long Branch

I'm thinking Algae Barn will be stocked at RaP though. If anyone is going near Central jersey I can drop off some cash.
We don't take cash amongst members for what goes in the garbage. A sandwich bag of chaeto should always be free among members. My wife is in Barnegat most weekends, if you don't score at rap lmk and we can arrange me sending a bag south with her.

Crabby

NJRC Member
We don't take cash amongst members for what goes in the garbage. A sandwich bag of chaeto should always be free among members. My wife is in Barnegat most weekends, if you don't score at rap lmk and we can arrange me sending a bag south with her.
Thank you. I was actually meaning for cash to go to rap.
I am not going to rap this weekend unfortunately work issues. I will wait for you to grow out some. Thank you, I really appreciate it. Barnegat is close by. I used to live in Kinnelon/Butler so it would have been nicer lol

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
There were three things taking me to RAP:

1) Wanted to see a Innovative Marine tank (not attending)
2) Wanted to purchase pods from Algae Barn (not attending)
3) Purchase pink highlighter acro

Salted

NJRC Member
can i join in on this cheato 22 and score a sandwich bag as-well?
If you're up north you're welcome to a bag here. I just need a few weeks to grow more out. Of course, as I mentioned, I just threw out a large mound :( .

DYIguy

NJRC Member
It's the chaeto shortage of 2022. The supply chain broke down and chaeto is extinct.
As mentioned before- I have some, along with free landscape plants- @Salted wouldn't take them all:D, You just have to make a trip to Chester- nice downtown, shops, Alstede farm with animals and a country store