• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Which carbon do you guys use

That's good. I'm thinking the zeo one is too consentrated for my system. And back to carbon i mad the mistake of buying cheap ebay carbon once. And it cost me an acro tank, back when I was growing out corals I added the cheap stuff and within 3 days everything bleached and then slowly stn'ed on me. so now I only buy brs carbon

That's good. I'm thinking the zeo one is too consentrated for my system. And back to carbon i mad the mistake of buying cheap ebay carbon once. And it cost me an acro tank, back when I was growing out corals I added the cheap stuff and within 3 days everything bleached and then slowly stn'ed on me. so now I only buy brs carbon
Wow wow wow that sucks. Glad it wasn’t worse or at at least you caught it.

nightmarepl

NJRC Member
the only one ive been running on this tank is seachem pellets, never had issues with its just a smallish jar for $7 BRS is a decent but youll get the same deal if not better on amazon sadly

the only one ive been running on this tank is seachem pellets, never had issues with its just a smallish jar for $7 BRS is a decent but youll get the same deal if not better on amazon sadly
Defined great deals out there if you look. But if you are a BRS preferred reefer. NOW is a great time to be looking everyday. Ya know all that Black Friday stuff isint Friday anymore. It all week and I have seen some really good deals. So many that I’m afraid to look. I may buy to much. Hahaha. But seriously I have took advantage and been picking up things that I will need like spare heater. Replacement packs for my RODI. Chemicals and the like. They have two kind of sales. So you need to watch. Some are Black Friday and some are door busters (there name. Not mine). And it changes daily. I’m sure everyone has stuff on sale. So look everywhere just a little FYI
HAPPY REEFING.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Any rox carbon. I used to use BRS, but the last time I purchased it they sent lignite in a rox container. This was the second time they changed stuff on me (first time was sodalime), so I started buying aquamaxx rox from amazon.