• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Whitebird1 bad Day

As as per most of the senior members may know I drive a cab at the jersey shore, I higher d a new driver, and have been training him, as my partner on the road, he was good, had talent, he was my partner, we worked as a team, 8AM, he got into wreak, high speed accident,I-95, Wall,Bad, i spent the day at the hostible in the past, i know that in the past i could post and and have members and freind
Just posting Caustic tis is something that any contacts with freinds helps

I've seen what high speed crashes can do to people. How is he? If will be in my thoughts as I also know what its like to lose a good worker!

Sorry to hear that hope he gets well soon.  I'm sure it pains you to see a collegue hurt and doesn't help matters that you need him to help you during the summer season.  Lots of conflicting emotions. 

Thanks for the reply's, merv, tbone212371, qwik , Bob, rodclement, JRWOHLER, Edwardw771, Edwardw771 ,9supratt4 and I hope that I did not leave anyone out, thanks.
I posted with a few beers, appreciate the supprort, Upate, we so not know why our driver was on I-95 west bound 8AM, majer drama, too the head, but alive.
Just needed to share, and this was a place I could do that.
Greg Merv- I do not know if im ok but i need to I will call, This is new to me and I am dealing with it.

Thanks again, just went thu my posts, had a few beers after long nights. Thanks for understanding. Maybe got that out of my system. The driver was able to say a sentence today, good, gonna be a long road back. Taxi is a very competitive business, but at least 20 owners and drivers have gone out of their way to ask how the driver is doing!
Back to work, have to fill in and keep the company open. When I get a day off?? I will take some good advice and do some constructive posting.
Greg
( May have found a cure for Brimosis on frag Plugs, still documenting it)

John, Dave, Sid, good to hear from you guys, thanks for the kind words. ( Private, The PMs, you have always been a sweetheart and your hubby a good friend, gotta see your tanks, have a few nice frags for adoption,if you have room)
Greg