• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wild Outdoor Expo - September 12-13

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I get emails for this event every year but never get a chance to attend. I figured some of you might be interested though so here is the info (I have no affiliation to this at all and only hope to help club members find a free & fun event):

The NJDEP's sixth annual NJ WILD Outdoor Expo will be held Saturday and Sunday, September 12-13, at the Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area in Jackson Township, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day, rain or shine.

This fun-filled family event is designed for visitors to discover new ways to appreciate and enjoy New Jersey's great outdoors. Participants have an opportunity to try a broad spectrum of outdoor activities available within the state's forests, parks and natural areas such as fishing, kayaking, hiking, shooting sports, rock climbing, camping skills, compass navigation and wildlife watching. Demonstrations of sporting and tracking dogs, historical re-enactments, SCUBA dives, reptiles and raptors, turkey calling, nature photography and much more await.

Admission and parking are free. All activities are free, with the exception of a $3 fee to use the climbing wall. For more information, visit http://www.wildoutdoorexpo.com/ .

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea John, I've been wanting to go for the past 4 years of them sending me the emails... but usually I'm too busy to go (usually due to NJRC frag swap planning) and have always missed it. I'm going to try to make it this year because it looks like a great time. Hope you guys enjoy it if you get to go.

Mark, I'm pretty sure that's a favorite fishing spot for a lot of people. You're secret is out! :p

Yea John, I've been wanting to go for the past 4 years of them sending me the emails... but usually I'm too busy to go (usually due to NJRC frag swap planning) and have always missed it. I'm going to try to make it this year because it looks like a great time. Hope you guys enjoy it if you get to go.

Mark, I'm pretty sure that's a favorite fishing spot for a lot of people. You're secret is out! :p

Some big pickerel in the back of Lake Success