• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Black Widow/Rose BTA (Monmouth/ willing to drive)

Looking to get a Black Widow or Rose BTA. Looking for something on the medium to smaller side so I can grow it out. I live in Monmouth county but would be willing to drive for the right BTA.

erics210

NJRC Member
Just picked up a black widow. It's so tiny!!! $80

Attachments

• IMG_20220118_113344068_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20220118_113344068_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22

eholceker

NJRC Member
Just picked up a black widow. It's so tiny!!! $80
It doesn't have the real popping red look and the speckles on the tentacles are a bit odd. Never seen them look like that before. Not to say its not possible. Regardless $80 is a fair price.

heres the thing. i would never buy a colorado sunburst unless from the store in colorado. i would pay 1000+ or whatever but when i sell i have the receipt to show where i got it from. 80 bucks is not that big of a deal, if you are happy then that is the end

erics210

NJRC Member
And I do run my tank under like 9% whites on my AI. Maybe that makes a slight difference too? Big contrast compared to my rainbow. So will let it acclimate and see how it adjusts. Just added an hour before the pic.