• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wtb mushrooms

Mejia.j

NJRC Member
Looking for some nice mushrooms,
Some entry level bounce
Jawbreakers nothing too crazy expensive
Let me know what you have.
Preferably north jersey

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Looking for some nice mushrooms,
Some entry level bounce
Jawbreakers nothing too crazy expensive
Let me know what you have.
Preferably north jersey
I have a sunkist bounce, watermelons, red and orange- don't remember the names- can post pics- I'm in Chester

DYIguy

NJRC Member
You two are so cute lol
Members have very generous since I became a member- I like to pay it forward, I also like to get a return for something I put out for- I also love helping someone who' just got into this hobby (addiction) get started without the heartaches/ headaches I went through- money isn't everything- the look on their face or email is worth it

Mejia.j

NJRC Member
Members have very generous since I became a member- I like to pay it forward, I also like to get a return for something I put out for- I also love helping someone who' just got into this hobby (addiction) get started without the heartaches/ headaches I went through- money isn't everything- the look on their face or email is worth it
It is a wonderful group. Minus a few people but can’t complain the best out-weighs the worse

I’m well aware. The is a great group.

Rueric

NJRC Member
Not to jump on your thread, but whoever offers you a jaw breaker mushroom, I’m looking for one too please :) I’ll take the leftover after the OP