• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

**WTB Sherman Anemone** Been Looking Everywhere!

Fellow Reefers,

I have been looking for a medium/large Sherman Anemone for awhile now with not much luck. I will attach pictures of what the anemone looks like to give you an idea of what I am looking for. I preferably want a Sherman Anemone with no bubbles. I like the look better without them.

My Location: Paramus (Bergen County)

Would be willing to pick up at an LFS or 20-30 or even 45 mins out of Bergen County. Would also be open to shipping if too far. Please PM me or make a comment below.

Thanks fellow reefers!

1630123225306.png1630123251488.png1630123344024.png

eholceker

NJRC Member
I have a whole bunch. The bubbles come and go depending on flow. All red with a darkish/black base. I had the parent since 2005. I think at one point all the Sherman's being sold in NJ are probably from my lineage, haha.

eholceker

NJRC Member
What do you treat them with? Those look beautiful

Right now nothing. Just letting them expel old tank water and let any parasites/flagellet's that may be in the water die off. I may do a week of cipro before moving them into the lagoon depending on how they look over the next 2 weeks in QT.