• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB - Tuxedo Urchin, Clown, 6 line wrasse, diamond goby

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I ordered last Sunday a Tuxedo from Algae Barn. It was shipped out on Monday and has been stuck first at Colorado Fedex hub and then in Memphis TN due to weather. Still not here. I expect it is dead at this point. I went to the Petco on Rt 9 Freehold yesterday for lizard food. Took a quick look at their tanks, saw a blue Tux and bought it along with Mexican Turbos. I'll keep an eye out for more and will let you know.

I ordered last Sunday a Tuxedo from Algae Barn. It was shipped out on Monday and has been stuck first at Colorado Fedex hub and then in Memphis TN due to weather. Still not here. I expect it is dead at this point. I went to the Petco on Rt 9 Freehold yesterday for lizard food. Took a quick look at their tanks, saw a blue Tux and bought it along with Mexican Turbos. I'll keep an eye out for more and will let you know.
Thanks so much. I was able to find everything else at Petco near Monmouth mall. They had a clown that was there for two months. All the fish looked very healthy. Now I just need to find that tux!

john90009

NJRC Member
I have three urchins from brick petco and after a year they are still alive. So I wouldn’t hesitate ever getting them from brick petco

I’ve heard a few rumors, one was he was offered another job but that was never confirmed. Like MadReefer stated I also heard he may be back in April. They lose him that section is doomed

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I’ve heard a few rumors, one was he was offered another job but that was never confirmed. Like MadReefer stated I also heard he may be back in April. They lose him that section is doomed
Its already doomed. Corals look like crap. Fish are hit and miss; one week look good and next they are sick.

lol. sarah has been doing a pretty good job there. i think she is continuing andrews methods. bottom line is anything can happen unless you are getting a fish from someplace that does a full qt. or just do it yourself, thats also a nice part of the hobby