• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB - Tuxedo Urchin, Clown, 6 line wrasse, diamond goby

erics210

NJRC Member
The diamond goby at Brick Petco is small and skinny. I passed on it.
My new pistol and diamond goby were doing so well. Peas in a pod. I did some late tank stuff last night and heard a wired sound but was late so didn't follow up on it. I guess having my hands in the tank freaked the diamond goby. He jumped. Looking back I guess the sound was him hitting the wall or floor. Feel soooo bad. He seemed so happy when my arms weren't in the tank.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My new pistol and diamond goby were doing so well. Peas in a pod. I did some late tank stuff last night and heard a wired sound but was late so didn't follow up on it. I guess having my hands in the tank freaked the diamond goby. He jumped. Looking back I guess the sound was him hitting the wall or floor. Feel soooo bad. He seemed so happy when my arms weren't in the tank.
That sux. Once bought three firefish. Only saw two. One jumped and i was standing on it the whole time.