• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB/WTT Live Rock

Looking for some pieces of live rocks from well established tanks to seed my tank with biodiversity.
I'd like to get It from different tanks if possible, not looking for 50 lbs just some pieces.
I have some dry rocks to trade if interested or cash.

Thanks in advance.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I have a couple of fist sized rocks- but don't need any more dry rock- got a shelf full of that- not looking for money either- anything else to trade?

I have a couple of fist sized rocks- but don't need any more dry rock- got a shelf full of that- not looking for money either- anything else to trade?
Sorry but nothing else to trade for now.
I just lost my last frag pieces including the Richordeas I got from you.
How's the Birdsnest I gave you doing?

Looking for some pieces of live rocks from well established tanks to seed my tank with biodiversity.
I'd like to get It from different tanks if possible, not looking for 50 lbs just some pieces.
I have some dry rocks to trade if interested or cash.

Thanks in advance.

Hay buddy check with bob he may give you some pieces in exchange For rocks as he told me that wanted to change rock work... and if it’s not in trade you could probably buy some... pm him
( reeferbobrw)

D

Deleted member 27248

Thanks a lot bud, will do

Good, would you be interested on trade for dry ones or cash?
Again not looking for too much.
Please pm me and let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Cash or trade works for me…just relize though I am very far from hopacong!