• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellow tip acro frags

A little back story first. Bought a frag of something called yellow tip acro from sealevel aquarium a while back. In my tank lost the yellow tips over time… but grew nicely. Just fragged up the colony and placed the frags low in the tank… now the frags are growing encrusting and regaining the original color. Pm if interested. Located in Clifton. Can take better pics or vids upon request. They obviously need some more tlc in the color department, but are steady changing. IMG_1914.jpeg
IMG_1915.jpeg

I think you have to give it a ridiculous name to get interest in it! Hahaha, thanks again for the frag, coloring up real nice!image.jpg

Bumping one last time. I have 1 left of this batch. Will eventually make more, but will be a while before they will be ready to go. Pm if interested. It’s the one in the lower left in the pic above.