• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

240 gallon tank start up (picture intensive)

malulu

NJRC Member
sorry to hear about the flood..

you can get this at the Asia Super Market on route 22 west-bound (right across of Ocean Gallery II).

332_05_06_07_9_52_24_0.jpg

steve68 said:
just a matter of time before ur fish start to go in there.

Erna's clown fish went for a hell of a ride. Don't think he will be doing that anymore. The sump is about 50 ft from the tank

momof6kids

NJRC Member
adesimone1 said:
Omg, Anthony knew that was going to happen with no strainers on the drains and no grooves in the overflow boxes Hopefully everything has dried up. The joys of owning a fish tank. How does my sohal look? See ya soon.

Yeah, I was playing with fire not fixing it. But, life has been a lot crazier than usual.

The Sohal looks great!! He is an amazing fish, can't get over how well he behaves with the others. Doesn't seem agressive at all.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
adesimone1 said:
steve68 said:
just a matter of time before ur fish start to go in there.

Erna's clown fish went for a hell of a ride. Don't think he will be doing that anymore. The sump is about 50 ft from the tank

She. Yeah, the first night. Each day when I feed her I make sure the food is a little further away from the anemone. She is venturing away from the anemone a little more each day.

malulu

NJRC Member
momof6kids said:
I really need a better camera! ;D

I always think about the same...
but, later on, decided to just call up some friends with GOOD camera, and have them come over to took pics of my tank... few beers would do... (cost much less than an expensive camera)!
;D

momof6kids

NJRC Member
malulu said:
momof6kids said:

but, later on, decided to just call up some friends with GOOD camera, and have them come over to took pics of my tank... few beers would do... (cost much less than an expensive camera)!
;D

lol, when I get these baby showers out of the way, we'll have a barbeque here and all you camera people can come over and shoot away at my tank. ;D

malulu

NJRC Member
and do not forget to encourage to bring a free frag... (you better have your quarantine tank ready!!)
;)

momof6kids said:
malulu said:
momof6kids said:

;D

lol, when I get these baby showers out of the way, we'll have a barbeque here and all you camera people can come over and shoot away at my tank. ;D