• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2018 Monthly Meeting

August 2018 Monthly Meeting
Mark_C's Hourse
Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Soccer game times announced yesterday’s, so I’ll be out in time to make it. Looks like fun! May have a child or three with me but we’ll see.
Mark, I’ll take the 3-head sunny d and a white worm lesson/starter colony. Please tell me what I need for the white worms and I’ll have it with me. I see you said you’ll pick up containers/set up starter set—I can reimburse you for the cost or bring my own if you tell me what would work best. Thanks!

Last edited:

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
@Mark_C I would be interested in worms and instructions. I can also bring a shoebox or whatever you recommend.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Don't worry about containers folks. I'll have a starter container, dirt, and a week's supply of food.
Just hope we can stretch these out. I had thousands before the heat wave. The group has thinned considerably since.
I give a rundown on how to clean, maintain, and feed (both worms and how to feed them to fish).

Also folks, encouraging folks to lok at the group buy.
Incredible frags, 30% off, free overnight shipping to meeting.
Can't beat it.

AUG 2018 MEETING GROUP BUY

Thanks Mark. If there’s not enough I can hold off til a later meeting or another time. I’m not far so can pick up when you have more available. Thanks for hosting!

Try to figure out how to post pics. I’m using my iPhone ‍♂️♂️

Attachments

• 7A507F4B-F0B4-4076-B861-2AC906D2F45D.jpeg
    7A507F4B-F0B4-4076-B861-2AC906D2F45D.jpeg
    837 KB · Views: 12
  • 19303C56-7E1D-4657-A340-12B0C404D309.jpeg
    19303C56-7E1D-4657-A340-12B0C404D309.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Marc. There is like an 87 percent chance I'm coming. Put me down for one of the atos. You looking for any trades? Also, feel bad coming empty handed.. what can I bring?

Hey Jorge, do you need lights for the cichlid tank? I have some old fresh water led ones I'm looking to unload cheap and I can bring them

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, please don't forget to rsvp. Its helpful for the host to get an accurate headcount.

If unsure you can select "maybe"

Hey Dodge fate thanks for the offer. I have a brand new 48” led light in the box I’m going to be setting up. I have a fluorescent bulb going rightnow

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Gotta ask folks to look into the group order again and support the vendor.
Its a great, and very generous, deal that may be rescinded as there’s only a single order placed atm.

Gotta ask folks to look into the group order again and support the vendor.
Its a great, and very generous, deal that may be rescinded as there’s only a single order placed atm.
Just bought a Cocos Keeling Cultured Maxima Clam through this sweet deal!! Thanks Mark

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Red Sea 130
Just started the saltwater tank.
I also have a cichlids tank
Hope to make the aug. meeting and meet Everyone
I have the same tank, post up pix in a build thread. You can see mine in the signature