• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Baby Brandon

My daughters due date is today! Keep your fingers crossed she has her appointment at 3pm today. She was 2cm dilated last Monday.

Last edited:
2.5 cm now. The baby's heartbeat has slowed down from last week. Good sign and Nicole's belly dropped. The Dr said she should go sometime this week. Full moon is I believe the 25th. ; )

Congrats anf she better try and deliver early in the day that way he doesn't get his night and days mixed up. We got lucky with that. My son was born at 9 in the morning and he slept through the night from day one. Either way ur srill a grandpa ;-)

Update: No he still isn't here yet. We went to the Dr today he passed his nonstress test. She is scheduled to be induced on Friday at 7:30am. Hopefully he decides to come before Friday.

Last edited:
Ok guys. Ed might get his vote. She just got her show and waiting for the Dr to call her back. My Grandfather passed away on May 29th 32 years ago. My Grandson would definitely change this date from bad to good. Keep your fingers crossed. We will keep you all posted