• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Congratulations to the 2013 Board of Directors!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello everyone. As the newly elected President, I'd like to formerly introduce and congratulate the new Board of Directors (BOD) for 2013! The voting period ended this afternoon and the results are now in. We'd all like to thank everyone who took the time to vote even though many positions were running unopposed.

So, everyone, please help me welcome your new BOD:

President - TanksNStuff
Vice President - Daniel
Secretary - Fish Brain (AKA Thermosts... same guy, he just wanted to change to a screen name he uses on other websites)
Treasurer - Curt
Director at Large North - Magic
Director at Large Central - mnat
Director at Large South - adesimone1

At this time, I'd also like to thank Tazmaniancowboy (our previous VP) for all of his hard work and dedication to the club for the past few years. He was the only BOD who did not run for a position again this term and he will be sorely missed. Luckily, our previous Pres (mnat) will remain on the BOD as DAL-Central so his guidance will be helpful to me as I take over that position. I only hope that I can fill his shoes well and be the man this club deserves.

Thank you to the other returning officers as well. I know all of you will utilize your experience as past board members to make this team all that it can be.

Last but not least, Daniel will be the only "new" BOD member, taking the VP position. While he is a first timer on the board, he's been a long-time club member who has volunteered for many club related events and has many ties in the reefing community which will prove him to be a great asset to the team.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you for the nice words George and Congrats to you Mr.President. I will do my best to help the club in many ways that I can.
By the way Congratulations to all of the Board of Directors!

Remember with great power comes great responsibility.

In the words of Yoda
No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.

Congrats everyone.

Now then. To whom do I direct my frivolous nonsensical alcohol fueled suggestions and complaints.