• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Curb alert : 60gl hex Tank with stand ( Tuckerton)

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just helped a friend who is moving tomorrow take out a tank to the curb.. Tank holds water.. PM or call me if you have my number for addy.. I would of taken it to hold but the wife would have killed me if i brought another tank home

Thanks

Sid

Too late for me to get out there tonight, but I'd love a bigger tank! Any way to get it held until 6:00ish tomorrow?

Thanks!

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
picasso said:
Too late for me to get out there tonight, but I'd love a bigger tank! Any way to get it held until 6:00ish tomorrow?

Thanks!
I will text them in the morning about it.. but again they are moving and very stressed.. so no guarantees.. and if you can bring someone to help you as someone might not be round to help you load it

Thanks

The_Codfather said:
picasso said:

Thanks!
I will text them in the morning about it.. but again they are moving and very stressed.. so no guarantees.. and if you can bring someone to help you as someone might not be round to help you load it

Thanks

Of course. I'll check back & if it's available, I'll run down after work. Thanks again.