• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DeL's Reefer 750XXL

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Every guys dream right here god man that tank is amazing
wow!!!! thank you. that is such a great compliment!!!!! I've been reefing over 20 years now and I learned from all my mistakes. I told my wife this will be the best setup I've ever had. what's crazy is, I'm still learning new things every day.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Beautiful!!!

Quick question. Are you using the supplied Red Sea auto top off? If so have you found a good way to fill it?

Reactions: DEL

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Beautiful!!!

Quick question. Are you using the supplied Red Sea auto top off? If so have you found a good way to fill it?
hey man. nah, I've always used a tunzo ATO with a separate container. I had a customer slim 20g acrylic ATO container that sits next to the tank.

Attachments

• 20220221_230855.jpg
    20220221_230855.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
hey man. nah, I've always used a tunzo ATO with a separate container. I had a customer slim 20g acrylic ATO container that sits next to the tank.
Probably going to have to do the same. The idea is good but filling it is a real pain. Thank you!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
i finally cleaned all of that corraline on the back of the tank !!!!! well..almost all. the new algae scraper from Julian sprung was a life saver !! this thing is awesome !!

Attachments

• 20220415_132238.jpg
    20220415_132238.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 20220415_132232.jpg
    20220415_132232.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 18

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I keep looking at the pictures and see something new every time. Do you happen to have a stock list for the fish?

Reactions: DEL

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Amazing tank. Can't imagine how tired your arms are after that ha.
I had to do it over 4 sessions. I didn't want to over do it and release a bunch of stuff. I actually lost 3 hammer frags because of it. not sure why though.